Kana Communications, London, England
Employed as a Technical/Support Consultant for KANAs' eCRM solution for the EMEA area.
- Implementation and Support of KANAs' inbound and outbound eCRM solution on site at the customer and from the office
- Installation and Support of Informaticas' ETL tool PowerMart to load data in to KANAs' eCRM software
- Consult customers during the implementation of KANAs' software
SYSTOR AG, Basel, Switzerland
Employed as a System Engineer NT Server, Network Engineer in the IT-Department of a leading Swiss IT Company.
- High level software and network support for network administrators
- Consulting Project teams for infrastructure and HW planning matters
- Administration of internal IIS and SQL Server environments
- NT Server planning, installation, auditing and 3rd level support
EasyCom GmbH, Freiburg, Germany
Employed as a Technical Support Consultant with emphasis in the area of Novell NetWare 3.12 installation and administration.
- Server hardware planning, installation and support
- NetWare 3.12 network planning, installation and administration
- Windows software installation and support on networks
University Hospital of Freiburg, Germany
Gave support to internal hospital customers with hardware and software problems as a part of the German civil service program.
Feb. 1991 -
Systemhaus Schwehr Freiburg, Germany,
Apprenticeship in PC Communication. Gave software and hardware support to external customers involving MS-DOS and Novell Network3.12 systems.